Diwali Celebration in India
What is Diwali and Why we Celebrate Diwali’s Festival?
Diwali, or Dipawali, is the famous and most important holiday of the year and celebrated by millions of Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, and Jain across the world. All Indian is waiting for the Diwali festival to celebrate the Diwali and enjoyed a lot with family. In India. We have to aware about why we celebrate the Diwali festival, and I am going to telling about the Story behind Diwali,
- King Ram’s return to Ajodhya after defeated Ravana
- Lord Krishna defeated the demon Narakasura
- Sixth Guru of Sikhs, Guru Gobind Singh Ji release from the Gwalior Prison with 52 other person
- All people are excited to celebrate the Diwali festival, and nowadays all religions are celebrating the Diwali’s festival
How to celebrate Diwali in India?
Home Decoration:- All people start the Diwali with decorating their own home, Decoration includes diyas, flowers, lights, make rangoli and color the house with paint.
Laxmi Pooja:- It is one of the major rituals on Diwali When we do pooja Laxmi Mata for a better year filled with peace, wealth and prosperity
Fireworks:- All people bursting crackers on Diwali like Phool-Jadi, Murga Chhap, Patataks to chakras and also burst some crackers lighting up the sky.
Shopping and Gifts:- Gifting one’s relatives is a huge tradition in India, especially in Diwali. Most of the people go for shopping for their family, relatives, and friends.
Feasts:- It is an essential part to celebrate the Diwali, Families, Friends, and relatives often share sweets such as laddus, rasgulla, jalebi, Kaju-kathli, kheer, halwa and burfi.
Happy Diwali Wishes Quotes for Fiends, Family, and Relatives
- Warm wishes to you and your family on the occasion of Diwali!
- May Your life be as colorful and Shimmering as lights of Diwali
- May the light of diyas guide you towards the way of happiness and success.
- Look at the bright side of life and
forget the dark agonies surrounding it
Have a safe and blessed
- Light a Lamp of Love
Blast a Chain of Sorrow
Shoot a rocket of prosperity
Fire a flowerpot of happiness
- Let’s make this Diwali joyous and bright
Let’s celebrate in true sense this festival of light
- Wish the divine lights of Diwali bring peace, prosperity, health, and love to your life.
- On this auspicious occasion of Diwali
I wish happiness in your life is multiplied and
Sorrows of your life are divided
- Happiness is in the air Its Diwali everywhere
let’s show some love, care and wish everyone out there.
Subh Muhrut of Diwali celebration
In which 2019, we are going to celebrate Diwali on 25 Oct 2019. The Subh Muhrut of Laxmi Pooja in 2019 falls between 6:42 PM and 8:14 PM.
If anybody wants to do any worship for a child, family, husband and also want to get back love in their life solve the job-related problem, etc then Contact for Worship Pandit SN Sanyasi Ji at +91 91155-34145